Last updated date: 04/08/2020
as per article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Our Company guarantees security, confidentiality and protection on of the data its possesses in all business processes.
The information and data collected will be processed in compliance with the applicable rules on personal data, with particular reference to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and principle of confidentiality which inspired our Company.
For any other information on your data processing, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Type of data processed
While browsing the Site, the following types of data may be obtained.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These information are not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but processing those data with others held by third parties, we could identify you. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses of the computers or devices you may use to connect to the Site;
- addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources;
- the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the http response code of the server;
- other parameters relating to your browser and/or operating system.
We use these data for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. Such data, necessary for Site’s use, at the moment, do not persist for more than the time necessary for Site’s use, unless any need to ascertain criminal offenses by the Judicial Authorities.
Data given voluntarily by the user
Sending messages or request for information, on the basis of the user’s free, voluntary, explicit choice, to the BolognaFiere Cosmoprof’s contact addresses, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact information – which is necessary to provide a reply – as well as of any and all the personal data communicated in that manner.
Registration on the Site entails the acquisition of personal data (name, surname, e-mail and telephone number) that will be used to activate your authentication credentials and access to the related services, and to perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches.
Subscription to the Newsletter entails the acquisition of personal data (name, surname, e-mail, nationality) necessary to send you what is requested.
Information on cookies’ use and related technologies used by are available on https://www.wecosmoprof.com/en/cookie-policy/.
2. Purpose of processing
You will be able to use the services offered by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof previous registration to the Site.
The Exhibitors, for registration on the Site, will have the account and authentication credential issued by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof upon signature of condition for participation in the Wecosmoprof digital event, according to the stated manner. The Visitors, otherwise, could access to Visitors Protected Area by registration and creating their account according to the stated manner.
Your telephone/mobile number, e-mail and other kind of electronic communications you have given in the Form, can be used to supply the services request and thus forward the related communications.
Your Personal data will be for the following purposes:
a) allow access and browse the Site;
b) reply to messages and requests received through the contact address of the Site;
c) manage the registration process to the Site;
d) manage your profile to allow you access to the services provided on Site, in accordance with the manner stated from time to time in the specific sections;
e) fulfil with legal obligation or Authority and Institutions requests;
f) manage, protect and improve Site’s functionality;
g) as for the Exhibitors, publish on the digital catalogue of WeCosmoprof event your profile and products;
h) perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches;
send you, free of charge, the Newsletter or other information, promotional, or commercial communication regarding the services or goods offered by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or promoted within such services or goods, by means of mail or other contacts details, if provided (such as mail, internet, phone, MMS, SMS, from Italy or other countries, also extra EU) by our Company, our commercial partners, or by other entities having contractual relationship with our Company , by telemarketing companies, parent companies, subsidiaries and/or associate companies of BolognaFiere Group.
3. Legal basis of processing
Your personal data is processed in order to access to the Site, manage registration process and use the related services, as well as to execute pre-contractual measures taken on your request and to comply with a legal obligation.
Furthermore, your data may be processed to pursue our legitimate interests in order to ensure safety, protection and improve functionality of our Site.
Upon your express consent, your personal data will be also processed:
- to perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches;
- as for the Exhibitors, publish on the digital catalogue of WeCosmoprof event your profile and products;
- to send the Newsletter and other information, promotional or commercial communications regarding the services provided by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or promoted within such services or goods. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before said withdrawal.
4. Provision of personal data. Consequences in case of lack of provision
The provision of personal data for the purposes of the above let. From a) to f) of article 2) is not mandatory; lack of, partial or incorrect provision of data, will determine the impossibility to access to the Site, to complete registration process and use the related services.
We also inform you that lack or withdrawal of consent for the purposes of the above letter g), h) and i) of article 2, will result in the inability to perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches, publish on the digital catalogue of WeCosmoprof event your profile and products (only for Exhibitors), and send you the Newsletter and other informational, promotional or commercial communication.
5. Manner of data processing
Personal Data processing are to be made through adequate electronical and/or telematic means, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and in order to grant security and confidentiality of data. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent loss of your data, illicit or incorrect and non authorized access to such data.
Personal data related to web services of the Site processing are made only by duly authorized technical staff, or by any person to carry out occasional maintenance operations. Such processing are also made by subjects, operating as independent Data Controller or Data Processor, that provide IT management and maintenance services and technical assistance related to the services provided.
Such processing are made on BolognaFiere Cosmoprof’s site and on datacenter of our web hosting provider (ArchiMedia S.r.l.). Such Provider has been appointed as Data Processor for the Site assistance and maintenance activities.
Your data will be retained on our hosting service provider (Amazon) based in Ireland.
6. Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be given to the categories of recipients who supplied to BolognaFiereCosmoprof performance or services functional to the purposes mentioned in the above article 2, as well as to fulfil with legal obligation or Authority, as follows:
- • Subsidiary and/or associated companies to Bolognafiere Group;
- • entities having commercial or contractual relationship with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or entities providing goods or services functional to managing services provided thorough the BolognaFiere Cosmoprof’s Platform (es. Telemarketing services);
- • entities managing and/or who take place in managing and/or maintenance of the Site and related services, as well as electronic and telematic tools used by our Company;
- • freelance professionals or professional firms in charge of defending our Company in litigation and/or administrative proceeding by virtue of the aforementioned relationship, and debt collection companies;
- • Public Security Authority, Judicial Authority or any other entities, Authority in order to comply with applicable law, order or regulation.
7. Transfers of personal data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred abroad, in compliance with applicable law, also to non-Eu Member States, for fulfil with legal obligation, as well as the Company pursuit its own interests.
Transfer to non EU-Member States, save as the cases granted to Adequacy Decision of the European Commission, is done in order to provide appropriate safeguards as per article 46, 47 and 49 of GDPR.
8. Duration period of processing
Your personal data will be processed for a period of time no longer than that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or subsequently processed, pursuant to legal obligations.
Your personal data will be retained only for the performance of the services provided and, after their extinction, only for the time necessary to ensure fulfilment of all legal obligations.
The data processed for sending the Newsletter or other information, promotional or commercial communication will be processed until you communicate the withdrawal of consent in the manner made available from time to time. Following such request, the data will be retained for a period not exceeding 24 months, after which the data will be erased or anonymized in a permanent and irreversible way.
9. Right on personal data processing
We inform you that, at any time, regarding your data processing, you will exercise the rights guaranteed under article 15- 22 of GDPR.
In particular, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain any information on your data processing or the confirmation that we process your personal data. You can also request copy of your personal data by e-mail and check which data we have.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if the information is incorrect, including the right to modify personal data not complete.
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”): you have the right to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to restriction: you have the right to obtain from us restriction on your personal data processing where the circumstances under GDPR applied.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object, on ground relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, save as our legitimate interests.
- Withdrawal of consent: if the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, however, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before said withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with Italian Supervisory Authority: you have also the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority when you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection provisions, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Any requests advanced for the exercise of your rights mentioned above must be forwarded to the following address email@example.com; to the request will be given eligible reply without any delay, within 30 (thirty) days of the receipt of the request, save as any extensions in compliance with the law.
10. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is BolognaFiere Cosmoprof S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with head office in Bologna, Via Maserati n. 16.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be addressed to the following firstname.lastname@example.org.
The present information will be updated. BolognaFiere Cosmoprof invite the user to visit this page periodically, for information on personal data collected by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof through the access to the Site.